Lighterthief

Download WoT Sprite

Hi there! 

If you want to try out the new player sprite you can download the sprite and color palette here. 

Male:

skin1.png

Female:

rnL5Plg.png

Palette:   

15070905501313367513430870.gif.gif <= GraphicsGale (thx to @RedError)

7nH5ZZK.png <= Pyxel Edit

fEaLmjm.png?1

All images (spritesheets, animations, previews, sketches) are property of @lighterthief and @@iamallama. Submitted images become the property of @lighterthief and @@iamallama and are covered under their copyright. Use may be made of these sprites for non-commercial purposes without permission from the copyright holder. Commercial use of this material may only be made with the express, prior, written permission of @lighterthief and @@iamallama.

If you would like to test the new basic sprite please pm me any previous pixelart you've done. This will be a sort of selected beta-group. I also need to be able to value any critique based on your level of pixelart skills based on previous works. If you have no pixel art experience/work but you are convinced you are great, sent me a pm anyway. Please also include a working email address so I can send you the files if you're included in the test group.

It's in my intial post =)

Ive got full permission to my computer, but Norton's doing its thing and deleting pixelshop over and over, and when i try to add pixelshop to safe things in Norton, it says im not allowed to do that. So unfotunately, im not able to use pixelshop. D:v

Maybe i missed something but where is the original sprite or a link ? I imagine that's the dead link. Can you repost it again pls ?

If you would like to be given the sprite, you need to send lighterthief a private message about it, with some previous pixel art you have done if you have any

Updated the palette a bit so it matches more with the current tiles: 

gallery_11_49_402.png <= Ps3k
gallery_11_49_1169.png<= Pyxel Edit

Thanks for the pyxel edit one! ;D

This palette is what your also using for tiles right?

Edited by Riptide

I've made a Graphicsgale version of the palette. Had to squish it a bit since it's a 16*16, so I'm not sure it's the best way to sort it... :huh:

15070905501313367513430870.gif.gif

Palette menu -> "Load palette" -> "Import from file" -> "All" and normally the gif's palette is sorted.

"Match pixel with colors" is so that your colors gets matched and don't get changed depending on their position if you work on an indexed file.