Lighterthief

Download WoT Sprite

Here's the link of the male sprite tiled for PyxelEdit:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/4jyg77utun83l7a/WoT%20Sprite%20male%20tiled.pyxel?dl=0&preview=WoT+Sprite+male+tiled.pyxel

@@Lighterthief i let you put it or not in the first post.

PS: I will do the female version in some days. Will work on the male version first.

Lighterthief

Am I still able to pm you for the download link of the sprites or not (I apologize if that's not how it works, still not sure how to get the sprites since I read all the other comments, so I'm just taking a guess that I have to pm you about my art skills or whatever (something like that)...)?????

Edited by KemoMcCoy

Am I still able to pm you for the download link of the sprites or not (I apologize if that's not how it works, still not sure how to get the sprites since I read all the other comments, so I'm just taking a guess that I have to pm you about my art skills or whatever (something like that)...)?????

the sprites are in this topic use right click on a image and click on "save image" (i got it like "save image has...")

6 hours ago, Dominus said:

dere should be greatsword sprites.

or 2h weapons.

plox.

yea, but no. We already have 108 frames that every single clothing item in game needs to have hand drawn. I'm not adding any more. The spritesheet has been finalized and signed off. If we can find a sequence of the existing frames that looks like they can be used for another weapon, we can do that. Just as long as it doesn't add any new frames.

1 hour ago, iamallama said:

yea, but no. We already have 108 frames that every single clothing item in game needs to have hand drawn. I'm not adding any more. The spritesheet has been finalized and signed off. If we can find a sequence of the existing frames that looks like they can be used for another weapon, we can do that. Just as long as it doesn't add any new frames.

take the standard sword sprite + make it so the guy is holding the sword with two hands = job complete, 1 memer satisfied.

if you cant do that, then its fine.

A lot of the gallery has clothing and weapon ideas already combined with the sprite base. Do we have the (108/x) sheets for churning out game ready clothes and weapons?

And examples. No sense in reinventing the wheel if most of the layering intersect work has already been standardized.

Edit: To clarify, I mean weapon-only and clothing only final sprites and non-visible layered PSD to check hilts against sleeve cuffs, hair against hats, etc.

Edited by Emi