Fateofblade

Community doesn't seem very big. Care to prove me wrong?

I jump here and there. I come on maybe two/three times a week. To read the forums and I rarely reply. Been apart of the development for Waves of Time since the first month is was on Llama. I have been playing Fantasy Online since the first year. I had many accounts but went by mostly by MrWaffleFries. I'm a avid listener and I know many, but rarely anyone knows me :)

i would skim/lurk through WoT every two months or so but lately i have been active :> made a new WoT acc because i want to start fresh :)

im Killstreak69 btw haha :> also a former member of Vae Victus & started FO in the summer of 2011 good time :D 

I like it how the OP was saying this was a wasteland but then a whole bunch of people replied :^)

its mostly because of interest/date of post, for example most people get on this page legit only on devblog day because devblog

Name was Roarzor in FO and will always be Roarzor. Been here for the whole FO Legacy thing or just about the whole Legacy. Played FO for I suppose perhaps 1 year before it shut down, maybe less (9 - 10 months?), but I was a dedicated player. I got to ascension, somewhere above level 60 I think.

I don't come by too often, only occasionally to check out the development. It's been a long 4 years or so with the game still growing. I believe it'll make it through and the long development will eventually show a great game. It's true that our community is fairly small, but it's to be expected from a game in extremely early development. As said before, I'm sure that once the game is really out there (if you know what I'm saying) our community will grow many times over. Just like anything else, it's all due in time.

I used to play FO under the username AwesomeRed. Good too see any of you fellows that I completely forgot about again. I was also in LazerKittens for a period of time until I became inactive. Does anybody else know if guilds will be a part of the game?

Hey llama, what discussion/suggestion topics need more input? I do agree, Iv read a good amount of them and am trying to read more each day, but it seems like all of them are dead with the last posts being in august or november. I remember reading the ideas for llama quest when they were first brought up after FO shut down and it just dawned on me the other day "hey, a new FO is coming out" yes, not a "new FO" but something that looks to be just as good. For now, im just going to keep on reading commenting on dead topics unless theres something you know that needs attended to. Get back to me when you can, ill be around hopefully once every couple days or so..