iamallama

Devblog 65: More mobs making moves...moo

Oh wow. Mob development! This is looking very promising. Excited to see this head into a decent beta, even though I'm pretty sure we all know that'll take a while. You still have my support nonetheless. As always, good luck and pace yourselves however you see fit, I'm not one to judge how fast you work because I'm sure it'll be brilliant no matter what.

just out of curiosity any given release date for the game? also excellent work its starting to shape up more. the forest tiles are not much of a bother/difference when it comes down to it in my honest opinion anyway great job!  :P

You must be patient in hospital bed as if you are stuck in a coma until this game is released. :ph34r: Which is pretty accurate with how the mmorpg's are today, you might as well be taking a nap. I wonder if that's where that meaning of patient comes from. :unsure:

Edited by Seph

So, just my 2 cents, i LOVE the new tileset for the forest, the old one was too rocky and the rocks always felt too bright and almost out of place, and the edges felt too rigid and out of place, now it all feels like it blends together better and more natural, how grass would grow over the stone in some places and not be so rigidly separated, keep it up lighter, you were born for pixel art

lol i laught a lot with that video, but see the good part of the change they can always use that old palette to make another map :D

EDIT:... unless they already erase it...

Edited by juraija