Terrazer

Drawings

23 posts in this topic

I didn't see a thread about that here, so, that is fixed at least! :D

here's my only worthy piece i've made recently: (I made a damn good nordic warrior from the middle-age or whenever time it was when i was really younger, too bad I don't have it anymore... :()

http://imgur.com/e82kWOv

I may make more, maybe...

Edited by Terrazer

ty, it's nothing jawdropping for sure, but i like what i made, i did another one after drawing that, without any support and it was pretty bad, so yea, im not that good at drawing either ^^

oh idk where i got dracautaur from but yea, i had that name in head also lol (not easy as the few of pokémon i know are french names, which would be dracaufeu here)

Edited by Terrazer

if you enjoy drawing,you should get some better pencils though.

they sell small sets with like 7 shades of pencils from light grey to black.

that way you can get more depth and contrast, now its just 1 shade of grey :P

im not quite sure why i do it actually, but after something stressful yesterday, i got into it to think about something else

if i do more ill probably go back to portraits tho, and 1 pencil is enough for what i do i guess

With different shades you'll be able to recreate shadows and add detail more easily! I just got a great set if you want me to ship them to you :D

well even with 1 pencil, its all about how you press on it while drawing, you can erase also to make it really light, you can use your fingers to spread it, and so on

@@Terrazer you should check out this video if you want to improve your landscape drawing.   It is about perspective which is important when drawing almost anything.  

You only need 1 pencil,  I suggest a HB but a normal #2 will work as well.  This is a good video on creating a gradient which will help when only using a single pencil.

I started to draw seriously about 2 years ago. I still have a lot to learn, especially because I only draw in school, so like once a week maybe. I have a lot more stuff like anatomy and perspective studies, but these are the ones worth to show I guess. 

These ones are from last year:

Unfinished knee study

Pastel and another pastel on black paper

Monochrome watercolor

Tempera (painting glasses is hard)

This semester I changed schools. Only portraits (my first ones) since then:

First actual portrait, there are some other ones before this, but those were quick, 10 min sketches

Unfinished one

Another unfinished

Another one

Oh hey, a finished one

I can't really capture hairs well.  

Edited by Alo

Wow, that's amazing. All of your work is really good, I especially like the reflection for the pastel on black paper. You should defiantly keep it up! :)