emiohr

How do i play the game?

This game is made by some of the staff that worked on Fantasy Online. As stated in other posts, WoT is in no way affiliated with Fantasy Online, it is a completely separate entity. That being said, it still retains some of the game mechanics as well as the community from FO, which is why people might refer to WoT as the second FO. 

As for the cost, WoT will be F2P, there will be in-game purchases available, as with all MMOs, since the cost of running the servers is not free. The game is not out yet so you can't really play it, but an open weekend is planned for August 13th for people to test out the game and explore the current state the game is in. 

To play the game, you can either play off the browser or you can download the game client and play off your computer.

I hope you find WoT as fun as FO, if not more so.

Enjoy your stay on the forums,

Cheers :)

Edited by Izzy

Unfortunately anyone who had bought anything in FO has lost it.

As mentioned above although lots of us working on this game were moderators in FO, we didn't own the game, had no access to the finances etc. That's not to mention that we've got no way to tell who was who on FO and what they had at the time it was shut down.

We were sad too when FO ended, but we hope to take everything we learned there and improve on it for our own new game!

On 7/26/2016 at 7:26 PM, Izzy said:

To play the game, you can either play off the browser or you can download the game client and play off your computer.

So since I can't download the game right now, will I be able to on August 13th, or will I have to test it on the browser? 

BY THE POWERS INVESTED IN ME BY GANDALF...

LET ME IN!!!