Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ShunsuiKyoraku

Soldier-Mercenary Guild!

10 posts in this topic

This guild is a hub for mercenaries who want to take on jobs and get paid! Pretty laid back despite the kind of guild this is. There will be events, mercenary of the month, salary, managing jobs, and more! Who said players couldn't give quests? ;) Check guild page for more detailed info. 

Edited by ShunsuiKyoraku

great idea, there is always people in search of help or a specific item that dont find, so there is where your guild will be to take the players out of trouble (for money of course, like Gilgamesh) you will have to farm like crazy to get the best jobs, this is really tempting :D

i will be a Lazer Dragon in the hearth but the coins are a good incentive :miam: i was going to ask to be a templar but maybe i will have to wait until the game release and see what guild will be good for me

Thanks for your consideration, I've had guilds like this in other games and they've all been successful/fun. I love the idea that quests can come from players too.

2 hours ago, ShunsuiKyoraku said:

Depends on how good you are I suppose B)

mate i have a 6.9 inch steel half pipe i get laid with all the british birds if you know what i mean eecks deee.