Ashley

How much would I have to donate to get my own personal pink shirt when the game releases?

Please I'm begging you I will pay 100$ if I have to. I need that pink shirt. That sweet sweet pink shirt...

(This is a serious question I promise I'm not just trolling. I will seriously pay you 100$ for my own personal pink shirt.)

OH and Fantasy Online was probably the first MMO I ever played, and I will always cherish the memories I had with it. I'm very excited to see another project come from some of the old devs <3.

Pish.jpg

What about my black hoodie? I don't think anyone would recognize me without it. :c I'll also pay.. wait I already have. Okay I'll pay more at some point heh.

17 hours ago, iamallama said:

I always liked the plain tshirts. Gamer missed an opportunity with those to make it something like buy a tshirt in real life, simple plain tee with a logo and get a version of that shirt in game. I'll likely find a way to add them to the game regardless.

I'm genuinely ecstatic right now. I loved the plain tee shirts

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

I'm genuinely ecstatic right now. I loved the plain tee shirts

Me to I don't know what it is but for some reason it reminds me of home.  When I think of a plain-T I think of the good old days of FO.

7 hours ago, iamallama said:

My goodness, he looks fabulous. And why does the bow animation look like he's thrusting?

I think the thrusting is a nice style, I prefer it personally. (nah its because there isn't a bow)

1 minute ago, Bingboy33 said:

To have my own custom item in game just for me, why wouldn't I :D

True, I wouldn't mind my own custom item but once I see that fat 100$ bill come in I stay out.