iamallama

Devblog 83: Mostly UI and then some

57 minutes ago, Shishiboo said:

To quote George Takei... "Oh, my!"

Thanks for another awesome update, @iamallama, you give just enough to keep my appetite growing! ♥

Lovely lovely work.

Indeed, At the end of the month I usually loose hope until a new devblog comes up every here and there.

Its really coming together nicely! I know I've been waiting a long time for this game and still can't be happier to see where it's at now. Great job everyone almost there :)

Out of curiosity, how much of the map would you say is either done or halfway there? By map I mean the actual zones where you'd get to play and mess around with other people.

Its been almost 2 years since i joined this community, I have been secretly monitoring all the releases and the work looks promising but to be honest the pace is too slow ;_;

5 hours ago, Arcuz23 said:

Its been almost 2 years since i joined this community, I have been secretly monitoring all the releases and the work looks promising but to be honest the pace is too slow ;_;

You have to remember that they all have jobs, families and personal lives to manage.

10 hours ago, Archangel said:

I think you'll find the next Dev Notes to be promising, the last one surely was too. Things are picking up. :) Just gotta be patient. :P 

yup more and more progress in each one, i feel like something huge is coming towards our way.

Just by being patient shows how commited we are to the game, instead of wanting it to realease soon, which will kill all the hype for the game, we wait, and it's this waiting period which will for me be one of the most remembered things about this game. 

6 hours ago, UNIT15 said:

Just by being patient shows how commited we are to the game, instead of wanting it to realease soon, which will kill all the hype for the game, we wait, and it's this waiting period which will for me be one of the most remembered things about this game. 

Yes once we will get older by time and we will look back at these times and have them good 'o' stories to tell our grandchildren about technology and the legendary game known as "waves of time".

On 8/5/2017 at 3:10 PM, iamallama said:

blah blah blah blah

C8k18-jXoAAjgbA.png

Blah blah blah blah

-Iamallama

Me : Read the shtuff

*keep scrollin while reading*

*Looks at the map*

Also Me : OH LOOK AT THAT MAP IT LOOKS SO BEAUTIFUL!