Release date is uncertain as of right now as far as I have heard. The game is still very incomplete and will be worked on by the dedicated staff. The control scheme at the moment can most likely be anticipated to be your simple point and click combat with number/symbol keys for skills. The specifics for controls I can't say because I don't think there is a confirmed one yet considering the game is very incomplete. There might be key bindings if the staff decides to add it.

On 8/1/2017 at 8:47 PM, Roarzor said:

Release date is uncertain as of right now as far as I have heard. The game is still very incomplete and will be worked on by the dedicated staff. The control scheme at the moment can most likely be anticipated to be your simple point and click combat with number/symbol keys for skills. The specifics for controls I can't say because I don't think there is a confirmed one yet considering the game is very incomplete. There might be key bindings if the staff decides to add it.

you can find the answer to all of you unknown questions on the forum. it'll just take some digging. :)

On 7/31/2017 at 10:07 AM, SamaLamaDumaLama said:

Hello when will be llama quest released and will it have the controls same as FO

?

Looks to be very similar controls. I am almost certain it will be like FO in the sense that you click on a target to select them, click again to attack, and then it will autoattack them until they are dead, you will have your basic passive attacks be automatic but you will have to manually target. um, they have added a autopathfinding so your character will find his way to where you click which is cool. Holding down your left mouse trigger on the map automatically clicks every second or so, so you dont have to spam click to move somewhere. And it looks like we will have a skill hotbar someone similar to FO's. It feels very similar.

On 7/31/2017 at 0:07 PM, SamaLamaDumaLama said:

Hello when will be llama quest released and will it have the controls same as FO

?

It would be probably be the same controls because I have played the Alpha version which does have very similar controls.