do you think of the deceased FO? was something advanced for the time? really deserved to be closed? in my opinion was a great game, excellent gameplay and had a lot of good things (like customizing your character) but it was a shame that not much came to know this great game :csad-i-know-that-feel-clean.jpg

To this day I occasionally think of FO, I had so much fun playing it. A lot of good times, literally don't remember ever having a bad time. I can still remember the last time I defeated the ogre on my first account, only to get an adult diaper. I couldn't stop laughing at the items, the scenarios and the overall atmosphere of the game. It was fun and humorous, yet still had the vibe of a good old rpg. Man, the nostalgia is hitting hard man...

yeah the click based mmorpgs are very underated, ive just sitting here remembering the time that we sat at the 1 zone for hours completely naked waiting for the new area to open lol, or just sitting in the one town, not even doing anything just talking and having a good time ... i hope we can pull something like that from WoT, now im not saying i want WoT to be a mirror image of FO but some similarities would be pretty cool

On 9/22/2017 at 9:02 PM, mrmegaX said:

do you think of the deceased FO? was something advanced for the time? really deserved to be closed? in my opinion was a great game, excellent gameplay and had a lot of good things (like customizing your character) but it was a shame that not much came to know this great game :csad-i-know-that-feel-clean.jpg

Only if FO didn't make every vanity item possible.  They did so it ended up with them dealing with copyright issues.

On 10/4/2017 at 6:45 AM, KingAruthur said:

Only if FO didn't make every vanity item possible.  They did so it ended up with them dealing with copyright issues.

I believe they worked hard and managed to swap out all of the infringements. People were upset but I heard that was not why the game closed.