iamallama

Devblog 89: Bank

13 hours ago, Archangel said:

Isn't it crazy though, some of us have been lingering for years. We're all a tight nit little group at this point.

4 years for a game that will meet the exact niche that we want from a game, with a open community and a developer that talks back to the community openly, is worth the wait. Even if it takes awhile to do, I'd rather enjoy my time among a smaller group of people than an extreme company with so much overhead. 

Each update is progressively getting there (seems to be said a lot), but if you look at the past couple of months, things are starting to really piece together. 

Looking forward to helping out in any way I can as well. 

I couldn't have stated this better. I cannot wait to be playing full time.

Of course, since still here and there, I might as well self-hype. I'm loving the direction thus far, and I'm glad to see you all doing well. I got a job about 6 months ago, and have been working very intensely since, so look forward to me donating a lot more often. See you guys in a few.

This is looking amazing, im still hanging on this amazing game with it amazing community! I hope we will see an alpha this year, that would be truly great, and if it does happen we as a community can help with bugs and report frequently of the games errors and such. Well i can see all the hours i will put in this game already,a mmorpg like this havent been around for ages! Looking forward to this year!