Sign in to follow this  
KingAruthur

Hiring Scripters?

Just wondering if any other scripters would be ever hired to help Iamallama do his work,  i'm not specifying this towards any time period for the game.  Just wondering if this will ever be a possibility; I don't want this game to be a unfinished piece of art like many other games.  I know that Iamallama looks for quality work but maybe scripters can help to optimize scripts and fixing bugs.  Many large games have script teams to help fix errors or any bugs that occur.  If the game becomes released and many bugs occur this will be a massive problem for Iamallama to handle by himself.   Of course thats what tests are for but who knows what can happen when 100 players are on at the same time.  Plus no one likes when your favorite game is under maintenance, just wondering. 

Signing off- King

(Feel free to ask questions) 

10 hours ago, iamallama said:

I'm trying to get it working enough to pay a decent wage for just myself before i even consider paying someone else.

Ah, I thought about money.  Trust me if I had money I'd gladly pay for you.  Thats why I was thinking it would be late game when profits are going to be established from the shop.

On 2/4/2018 at 5:44 PM, Hero said:

I'll pay your wages in waffles.

This is why I like you .                                                                                                    No homo