Tealbot

Possible New Classes

I'm not sure if it's too late to suggest this. But could there possibly be specific classes? When I played AQW when I was younger, there were an abundance of different classes. I really enjoyed the idea of there being a class for each specific playstyle.

Or maybe you start as nothing, classless (like me at a restaurant) - then you build your character into the class you want.
That'd open up to a lot more customization to your character(s).

I'm not sure when or where it was said (long time ago) but there most likely won't be classes at all, instead just putting skill points into your preferred element(s) and using whatever weapon. So if you're using a bow you could call yourself an archer if you wanted. 

2 hours ago, Hero said:

classless (like me at a restaurant) - then you build your character into the class you want.

Pretty much that, lol.

15 hours ago, Seph said:

I'm not sure when or where it was said (long time ago) but there most likely won't be classes at all, instead just putting skill points into your preferred element(s) and using whatever weapon. So if you're using a bow you could call yourself an archer if you wanted. 

Pretty much that, lol.

Thanks. That's what I was curious about.

7 hours ago, Tealbot said:

Thanks. That's what I was curious about.

-_-Um there are classes btw, I'm sure it water, earth, fire, and wind or something.  But there are classes which I can guarantee that.

On 2/5/2018 at 6:44 PM, KingAruthur said:

-_-Um there are classes btw, I'm sure it water, earth, fire, and wind or something.  But there are classes which I can guarantee that.

Although those are the main elements I do not think they equate to classes. I believe they plan on holding some resemblance to FO in the sense that the amount of skill points you put into something really depends what you are. Perhaps classes will exist inside those 4 elements, like a Fire-Ranger, Fire-Warrior, Fire-Mage, Water-Ranger ect. Or maybe Each element will represent more of a play style, like if you put your points into Earth, then your character will be mostly prime for Tanking. 

One thing I was fond of with FO was the ability to get creative and make Hybrid builds, I would guess that something like that will be possible in WoT.