iamallama

Devblog 91: The SW writeup

Congratulations on the promotion, but I'm going to need you to quit your job, leave the life you now know and focus on Waves of Time full-time.

Haha, just kidding. Congratulations and keep up the good work!

Llamas < Alpacas

I like reading about the details of the problems you unwittingly run into and how you end up finding and nailing them down. Just always kinda interested in what sorta pains go into the making of an MMO, but not brave/interested enough to try to jump into that ocean myself. Oh one request pls indent your writeup at least two (2) times :P next time

13 hours ago, TypicalWhiteAsianBoy said:

OMG IS THE FULL GAME RELEASE REALLY NEXT MONTH?!?!

Nah jk, not really, for those who didn't read it and just looking at comments. ;P

Lol, you literally made me throw my phone across the room.  The camera fell off the phone lol.

On ‎2‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 9:31 AM, iamallama said:

I'm now the project manager of a pretty large project, so promotion, even though it wasn't in a good way (but I can't talk about that).

Llama's in charge of some big NSA project? Hmm, I wonder who got assassinated at the office...

Maybe he hired a hitman with all our donation money! IT'S ALL A FRONT BOYS. GET DOWN!

I use paypal only because it is easy, popular and accepts pretty much everything. You can pay using a credit card via paypal without needing a paypal account. However that does mean entering your credit card information to paypal. I don't have another 3rd party payment processor available. Maybe in the future when the game is live I will end up finding something that integrates into Unity and can process all sorts of payments through there. But for now, paypal is it.

Not so good promotion? Must've gotten quite a bit of work thrown onto your platter then, at least it's a promotion though, lol. Keep it up Llama. :llamafancy:

i was following the whole thing than i lost focus now im back and still can´t play i have the client now but how to make an account and when will the game be avaeble ? i play an other game atm it´s also in beta but players can play while the staff comes on to code a bit they make changes on a test server and update this changes to the public server if it works completly the updates take like 10 min in wich the servers are offline but after that players can go on playing the only reason why im following here is that i want fantasy online back but this doesn´t realy loook like fo looked back in his days well hope it will have it´s own charm at least 

5 hours ago, AnubisCrow said:

i was following the whole thing than i lost focus now im back and still can´t play i have the client now but how to make an account and when will the game be avaeble ? i play an other game atm it´s also in beta but players can play while the staff comes on to code a bit they make changes on a test server and update this changes to the public server if it works completly the updates take like 10 min in wich the servers are offline but after that players can go on playing the only reason why im following here is that i want fantasy online back but this doesn´t realy loook like fo looked back in his days well hope it will have it´s own charm at least 

Because this isn't FO, this is WoT, it's its own game, no affiliation with FO. and i know you're new to these forums but the game is in what is called an Alpha, and contrary to what many other games may have you thinking, but players generally don't even get to see the game during an alpha, let alone play it. Perhaps Llama will make this an open beta when the game arrives to that point, but the decision then will be his, for now we simply must wait patiently while he works.

well im not as new as it may seams i was one of the 1st 100 on the fo lagecy forum and followed to this forum lost focus and after a while it was hard to find out how far the game is now but now i see still closed alpha gg 

14 hours ago, upandadamw said:

Has the next one been announced yet?

I doubt since iamallama is been really busy lately, I'd say just continue doing whatever you got in life.  Just check back on WoT every once in a while.