Aridosa

Might be no blog

15 minutes ago, Weapon said:

Go figure not too much happened in the 4 years this has been worked on so this happening is no surprise, I doubt a game will come lol smh.

bad. The game will come, just slowly.

23 hours ago, xXnoodudeXx said:

bad. The game will come, just slowly.

Eh it’s been 4 years and I understand he’s doing this by himself but he says he’s trying to get it done quicker and he has these dedicated people who have donated to his monthly costs and he’s not even keeping up anymore. Ridiculous...

21 hours ago, FO12 said:

I believe it will come out....When my son is 21yo. (I don't have a son yet)

Lol, I believe it will come out 3 generations after my death in 2105.

6 hours ago, Aridosa said:

We missed one blog.  Doesn’t mean anything 

yup life > waves of time.  Job > waves of time.  Family > waves of time.  Aridosa > waves of time---wait wut? Aridosa = waves of time?!!!

Problem is that the game is not a priority and I undertand that it can’t be. It’s a side thing, part time, which sets itself up for disappointment on things that won’t be delivered anytime soon.

The last 2 devblogs before this felt pretty empty, and now we don’t have one. Even before these 3 months what I had felt for this game was slowly fading away.

I’m sure no one wants to hear this, as I barely wanted to type it. It’s just how I feel.

Edited by Seph

Yup all you guys in here are so correct like honestly I don’t see why he can’t just get other dedicated and people with talent when it comes to making stuff for the game like he could get people like lighterthief to do the outfits and maybe Aridosa and some other coders to help program when he can’t, and it sucks because we have been donating to what feels like a empty game that will never deliver

@Archangel

Couldn´t agree more,everything you said is on point.

I lost the passion and the excitement for this project a long time ago,

especially when you see  the current progress which was made in 4 years,it´s just depressing.

Edited by Flume

i have to say i thinked many times this proyect was a money grabber in the beginning, everyone was hurt for the lost of FO and willing to go back to the "good old days" that left us all with the fall... in some point with the tests and the activity of the community i thinked this was going to be a reality, something we were going to be playing and enjoying in a really near future, but i have to say that in perspective it looks like the proyect has been stuck for too much time... yes, i know, is only 1 person doing the software, there was many peoplo willing to help but only 1 was doing the job, but with games like Dead Maze that are woking like hell in comparation of speed with the development of this, i have to agree with @Archangel that this game with a BaseGameBeta will be forgotten in no time, how much time there will be to wait to have a new feature? and i guess the game will be only abailable on english in the start, for how long?

i remember that there is not even a complete female character sprite for the game, since the production of @Lighterthief cease to appear in the devblogs it is kinda like he stop doing anything related to this because the development started to slow down until the point he was having plenty of time to catch up again if he wanted, even after many devblogs of not worrying about this or even overpass the job requested

i am sure i will still be around waiting, but not so willing for the launch like i was at some point of the progression, maybe in the future the idea and history will be complete, i only hope to have time to see it

It’s weird lama was wanting to put something out pretty quickly a couple months ago but it seems he has forgotten about what he should be working on and forgotten about the community that has supported him to where he is now, i dont know if he can’t do this himself then hire a team. Simple.

Wow, one devblog goes missing and suddenly we're playing "Who can be the best @Mystogan?" (all the love, brother)

You guys are so quick to turn face that it's a little sad. Maybe I'm not reading every little thread that comes out, but I swear this sentiment wasn't floating around until this news came. And if this is some 'silent majority' argument, one we all agree with but just were too scared to talk about until now, then I'm not sure why you're still donating x dollars a month to keep a forum server running.

You have the right to complain, and are probably justified in doing so, but it really seems too much too soon. Relax and just go do something else. Come back in a month and enjoy Llama's techno-babble over some tea, then go back to whatever else it was you were doing.

In the past we had things going on such as art contests, sneak peeks for supporters, streams from the art director, all of which made us feel like we were more connected to the project and that this thing was more alive. Idk how long it’s been now but there is none of that anymore. Things are quiet and feel much emptier. I’d like to be excited for this as I once was, but now it feels like only a memory, something I’ve built up in my head to be far greater than possible. Probably sounds silly to some people but I used to be really inspired.

Edited by Seph

If its not out in another 4 years or so I'll leave! I'll do it! Watch me! 4 more years mark my words I'm out! ;P I am happy as long as it comes out one day.

Edited by jjthejj

The project itself might be developed very slowly but after all it got our community together for 4 years now, I stopped getting excited about it like 1 or 2 years ago tbh but I'm 100% sure 4 years of work won't simply be turned to waste.

Edited by DerZerknitterer

While I will admit my excitement for the game is close to none now, I am still faithful that the game will eventually be released. For those of you who say he should make the game a bigger priority must not know what it is like to take on life and try to commit to a project such as WOT and keep people happy all at the same time. Furthermore, if you contributed money to this project, that was on you. Nobody forced you to support the game, you took it upon yourself to do so. Have a little more faith, people. The game hasn't been abandoned until it is officially announced.

Edited by 1amayzingman

Now this thread really is something. I used to consider myself a skeptic but this blows me out of the water. People bought into the hype and are surprised that one guy pulling 90% of the workload didn't deliver on schedule, even when mismanagement had already been admitted. Well, now you can chalk this up as a learning lesson and maybe lose less money along the way.

Your pixel clicker video game is coming. Backend isn't fashionable but it's progress, and as far as I'm concerned the project is actually hitting a high point in terms of playability. Go to a party or something and forget about WoT for a while. It's obvious now for everyone that a minority of people here were way too emotionally invested in this project.

#free@Mystogan