Sign in to follow this  
Weapon

Dead game

Not much of anyone on these threads nowadays nor are the dev blogs even being kept up with so I don’t much is gonna come of our new game. 

21 hours ago, FO12 said:

If Gamer just wasn't so selfish to keep FO to himself....

But seems someone made a FO followup before. http://store.steampowered.com/app/442710/Fantasy_Tales_Online/

Don't even start the game, devs gave up on it and it is uncompleted and glitchy. I got the best items in the game and is very boring to play now.  Don't waste your time lol.  It hasn't been updated in like 2 years.  It will be in early access forever.

1 hour ago, KingAruthur said:

Don't even start the game, devs gave up on it and it is uncompleted and glitchy. I got the best items in the game and is very boring to play now.  Don't waste your time lol.  It hasn't been updated in like 2 years.  It will be in early access forever.

Well that is a shame. Back to waiting for WoT.

On 2018.03.14. at 5:48 AM, KingAruthur said:

On 2018.03.13. at 8:07 AM, FO12 said:

If Gamer just wasn't so selfish to keep FO to himself....

But seems someone made a FO followup before. http://store.steampowered.com/app/442710/Fantasy_Tales_Online/

I finished like 95% of the main quests on that game, then grinding became overly tedious and I quit - seems like it has'nt been updated since. What a shame, I remember spending, literally all day on that game just because it reminded me of FO, it was really fun at first, but then it kinda fell off.

I haven’t even heard of this game lol so I’ve been missing out, i just wish gamer would’ve sold the rights over to someone else instead of waiting 4 years which will turn to 20 for something that honestly won’t come out