Lighterthief

Devblog 92 Tiny Art Update

Looks like the area in the very center of the map is a main city. I could be wrong though. Looks like a giant spire though.

That, or it's the final area of the game. Too cool looking and prominent on the map not to be something interesting. I forgot where the interactive map was. I'd double check that if I could find it but I'm lazy. ;( 

Edited by Archangel

For those who haven't read some of the older dev blogs, or those who simply forgot about it, you can visit https://wavesoftime.com/map/ for an interactive map with some more infos on certain landmarks! It's going to be updated with the newly revealed part and more details when more has been decided on.

Looking good LighterTheif! The world is really looking like a big adventure i can't wait to embark upon :D Im glad you guys still are working on it, this game is still in the back of my head and can't wait for when the game becomes playable!

From what i can gather:

>The tower in the middle in an island, seems like a prison island. Alcatraz themed arena/dungeon perhaps.

>The whirlpool in any MMO is some kind of higher lvl instance/dungeon.

>Skull cave north of the whirlpool and a port norht of it.

>Babylon tower in the southeast mountains. Perhaps a raid tower.

>Aside the town in the middle, perhaps starter town. On the mountains you can see what seems like a building or a treasure chest, perhaps the first dungeon.

>The desert surrounded by mountains houses a town, an oasis and Red stone Canyons similar to the Grand Canyon perhaps.

>On the southwest we find lush green mountains surrounding a jungle and many rivers passing thru the area, similar to the amazon rainforest.

>On the middle of the map, there is a castle, perhaps a late game area or a general hub.

>West of the whirlpool we find the 4 antennas or pillars surrounding a building.

And many other things i could list, but i am lazy so i wont.

4 hours ago, Soulbanker said:

From what i can gather:

>The tower in the middle in an island, seems like a prison island. Alcatraz themed arena/dungeon perhaps.

>The whirlpool in any MMO is some kind of higher lvl instance/dungeon.

>Skull cave north of the whirlpool and a port norht of it.

>Babylon tower in the southeast mountains. Perhaps a raid tower.

>Aside the town in the middle, perhaps starter town. On the mountains you can see what seems like a building or a treasure chest, perhaps the first dungeon.

>The desert surrounded by mountains houses a town, an oasis and Red stone Canyons similar to the Grand Canyon perhaps.

>On the southwest we find lush green mountains surrounding a jungle and many rivers passing thru the area, similar to the amazon rainforest.

>On the middle of the map, there is a castle, perhaps a late game area or a general hub.

>West of the whirlpool we find the 4 antennas or pillars surrounding a building.

And many other things i could list, but i am lazy so i wont.

Wait?                                 Your alive????? Also your a good artist lol.

11 hours ago, tiko17 said:

Man I miss fantasy online, was stumbling around looking for any remnants I could find and made my way here. Super excited to see the progress of this! 

Ya its noice but its been 4 years and this hasn't been completed yet, the main dev is currently busy with life.  Stick around though since its nice to have new people.

3 hours ago, KingAruthur said:

Ya its noice but its been 4 years and this hasn't been completed yet, the main dev is currently busy with life.  Stick around though since its nice to have new people.

I went ahead and joined the discord. It's been years since I got to play FO, I don't mind waiting more to get to see where this goes! FO made it worth it, honestly, it was a great game with a great community, hope to see it lively again one day.