Lighterthief

Devblog 92 Tiny Art Update

11 hours ago, trashaccount said:

It's been 4 and a half years since Fantasy Online has been shut down and you still haven't released this game. You've lost 95% of your original fanbase, and the game is probably going to be too outdated since it's taken over 4 years to make. Insane.

lol the fact that you made another account called "trashaccount" just to criticize WoT is funny.  I'm not gonna judge your thought but you got me a good laugh lol.

On 11.5.2018 at 7:11 AM, jjthejj said:

Soo... whats happening? no real update for 3 months?

Nope. Llama had some major issues at work he was busy with, if everything is taken care of he'll be back and notify everyone about it. His personal and work life always come first, after all this is just a side project he's working on in his spare time. I can't really get more specific about it.

15 hours ago, Jimmedy said:

Nope. Llama had some major issues at work he was busy with, if everything is taken care of he'll be back and notify everyone about it. His personal and work life always come first, after all this is just a side project he's working on in his spare time. I can't really get more specific about it.

Thanks for the Update Jimmedy! I will be awaiting his return eagerly :)

On 6/12/2018 at 11:10 PM, Emi said:

FO was so magical that I'm going to stick around until I die of nostalgia.

Me too. I'll be here waiting patiently for Llama to return and activity surrounding the game to pick back up. No rush.

I used to play fo so much and i was traumatized when the game announced that it was going to be closed forever. Now that I found out that that my childhood would be reborn as a game by the name of Waves of Time, I would like to find a place to donate a good bit of money so that I can ensure that this game lives on?

Just wanted to check in and say hi to anyone who remembers me from fo (namely Ari and the rest of the old crew).  Excited to hear that progress hasnt stopped.  Will certainly be stopping in again soon.  Give a shout if you need help with small stuff.

5 hours ago, Kantor said:

sooo any update on anything that's happening? Will llama be back?.. We are getting worried

We've sent llama some messages, we are going to update you if we get a reply, at the moment there's nothing new to report.

On 7/5/2018 at 10:33 AM, Jimmedy said:

We've sent llama some messages, we are going to update you if we get a reply, at the moment there's nothing new to report.

tell me he owes me 3 strips of bacon.