Terrazer

How to change your default avatar?

40 posts in this topic

Hello, I see some people ask this question sometimes, so I created this thread to help those who don't figure it out themselves.

1. Get here.

2. Select the one you want.

3. Then click on "Options" and find "Set as Photo".

Also, it's the same if you're a supporter, just go to Supporter Avatars and do steps 2 to 3.

For those wondering what are the supporter-only avatars, here they're:

tn_gallery_11_5_756.pngtn_gallery_11_5_1651.pngtn_gallery_11_5_1362.pngtn_gallery_11_5_243.pngtn_gallery_11_5_626.pngtn_gallery_11_5_1525.pngtn_gallery_11_5_651.pngtn_gallery_11_5_935.pngtn_gallery_11_5_2665.pngtn_gallery_11_5_318.pngtn_gallery_11_5_349.pngtn_gallery_11_5_2529.pngtn_gallery_11_5_936.pngtn_gallery_280_5_1213.pngtn_gallery_11_5_2446.pngtn_gallery_11_5_2422.pngtn_gallery_280_5_554.pngtn_gallery_280_5_2538.pngtn_gallery_280_5_2171.png

You can also use 's thread to create a custom one with the wooden LQ frame. Needs to be supporter as well.

Enjoy! =)

Note: It may not work when using a phone.

soon I will add link and explanation to user settings, just need to find some time and need to think of a way (design?) how to add it nicely :)

You acces 'here' from the gallery, by the way. Also, it'd be cool to view supporter avatars to know what you will get. Although avatars are not the main motivators for donating, it'd be nice to have the option.

I would definitely +1 this for that up arrow if I could. Haha.

I agree with Adventurerus, I would like to see what supporter avatars as well are, so you can "know what you get" sort of thing.

It'd be cool to view supporter avatars to know what you will get. Although avatars are not the main motivators for donating, it'd be nice to have the option.

I agree with Adventurerus, I would like to see what supporter avatars as well are, so you can "know what you get" sort of thing.

I can post them here for you, if you'd like. I'm not entirely sure if you can view them in the gallery if you're not a member, but just in case...

tn_gallery_11_5_2446.png tn_gallery_11_5_2422.png tn_gallery_280_5_554.png tn_gallery_280_5_2538.png tn_gallery_280_5_2171.png

Artists are taking requests from supporters, too, so if there's nothing up there you like, I'm sure they can hook you up ^-^.

Edited by ApathyBear

@@prainrage201 welcome to the community my friend :)! I'm afraid you may be misunderstanding this a little bit, in order to get a custom made icon or to create your own you need something called "early llama supporter" you acquire this tag by donating to monthly funds. This is as far as I know it's like this and hope it helped. Again welcome to the community i'm sure you'll enjoy it :).

They all look amazing, we're grateful to have such dedicated artists, yes I mean you. Also I very much approve your own avatar update, this new year is off to a good start.

I'm wondering eventually when the game is open if we're going to be able to use our own character's faces as our forum avatars still. That's something I'm really hoping works out.

Edited by Joseph