Terrazer

How to change your default avatar?

40 posts in this topic

Hate open a dead thread. But honestly we're are the Fury side of the avatars. I my self am not, but we have a Monkey... We should have other animals to become ;)

It's been probably 20 years since I've been to a "computer shop" where you can take a computer to get fixed. I typically run my laptop into the ground over about 3 years and buy a new one.

I built my own computer from scratch and have had it for 3 years, and I have a buddy that owns his own computer shop. And he's got special magic tools to help and it's been due for a checkup

Wouldn't it be much easier if we were able to edit posts like before?...

alright, ill redo it i guess

edit: wait is it even needed anymore, since everyone seem to be able to use customs now?

Edited by Terrazer

easier for who? because it sounds like work for me and a simple copy/paste for you. I'm not really sure how it was done before, or even how it will work with the new forums. There have been a lot of changes to the way the forums work and I'm not sure of everything yet.

Edit: sigh. I love how when you change a setting in one place and it doesn't propagate to the hundred other addons and places that should use that setting. Standard users should not be able to set their photo, but apparently they can.

On 9.7.2014 at 8:54 AM, Terrazer said:

Hello, I see some people ask this question sometimes, so I created this thread to help those who don't figure it out themselves.

1. Get here.

2. Select the one you want.

3. Then click on "Options" and find "Set as Photo".

Also, it's the same if you're a supporter, just go to Supporter Avatars and do steps 2 to 3.

For those wondering what are the supporter-only avatars, here they're:

tn_gallery_11_5_756.pngtn_gallery_11_5_1651.pngtn_gallery_11_5_1362.pngtn_gallery_11_5_243.pngtn_gallery_11_5_626.pngtn_gallery_11_5_1525.pngtn_gallery_11_5_651.pngtn_gallery_11_5_935.pngtn_gallery_11_5_2665.pngtn_gallery_11_5_318.pngtn_gallery_11_5_349.pngtn_gallery_11_5_2529.pngtn_gallery_11_5_936.pngtn_gallery_280_5_1213.pngtn_gallery_11_5_2446.pngtn_gallery_11_5_2422.pngtn_gallery_280_5_554.pngtn_gallery_280_5_2538.pngtn_gallery_280_5_2171.png

You can also use 's thread to create a custom one with the wooden LQ frame. Needs to be supporter as well.

Enjoy! =)

Note: It may not work when using a phone.

most of the links are not working if i klink on them it says page not found am i doing something wrong ?

On 4/1/2017 at 6:41 PM, iamallama said:

I updated the images, they were just pointing to the old domain.

you should consider fixing the "change profile picture" button.

because half of us cannot do that, unless you made profile pictures supporter only.

They were supporter only back with the old version of the forums. Then like a year ago when we updated to version 4, that setting went away and people could also upload an image to a gallery and set that as their profile picture essentially as a way around disabling uploading profile pictures. I think a recent update of the forum software recently added the setting back in and it reverted back to the old value of disabled. I just turned it on for everyone for now.